Botox or Anti-Depressants?

Now, there's a million dollar idea, I can shoot Paxil straight into my forehead. I can see the ad now...

A woman (why is it always a chick?) running on the beach in a bikini, perfect body, she's 19, no lines on her face, if she tries to frown, she giggles instead, wind swept hair, she can lift a car over her head she has so much energy, she drops car on herself, she never cries out, unable to feel pain, she's oh so happy....

[Stop taking this medication if you are lactating a giant pig, if you are dead, if you experience unexpected urge to throat punch random strangers- unless they deserve it. Side effects may include wrinkles, depression, urge to write blogs, delusional ideas of being married to movie stars....]

Wait, what?

Either way, I need to stop worrying about things.

Worrying begets insomnia which makes challenging tasks almost impossible. You know, things like pouring orange juice, opening the lid of a laptop before typing, operating heavy mascara. I can never get that "on/off" light switch right these days.

I've looked into getting a lobotomy, I fear they may cut out my love of chocolate. That would not do. Plus all that drooling would ruin my knitting. And then where would I be with my drooly coming off of chocolate non knitter self I ask you?

I bought retinol cream. It tastes weird.


Comments

stivafan said…
Heh, heh, you said retinol, bikini, and lactating!

Popular posts from this blog

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Playing sandwich chicken with a hoe.